COPAL guarantees the safety of the information that you provide us. We have an advanced security system in place in order to protect your information.
For your protection, all orders and personal information provided on our site and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology to protect your personal information during data transmittal. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. To be sure that your order is secure, check your web browser while you are in the ordering section. Most browsers use a symbol to indicate that you are on a secured web site. For example, Netscape and Internet Explorer use icons in the bottom left hand corner of your browser to communicate to you that the site is secured.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request
- to send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
We do not sell, rent, or share with third parties any of your personal information.